• 400g Gnocchi
• 50g Stilton Cheese
• 10 Cherry Tomatoes
• 280g Double Cream
• Garlic Clove
1. Cook 400g of gnocchi according to the instructions.
2. Drain and place in a baking dish.
3. Sprinkle over 50g of Stilton cheese and 10 chopped cherry tomatoes.
4. In a small pan gently cook 280g of double cream with one crushed garlic clove, remove from the heat.
5. Whisk the egg into the cream and then pour this over the gnocchi.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes.
7. Sprinkle over chopped parsley to serve.