• 500g Lamb Mince
• 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp of Vinegar
• 1 tsp of Mustard
• 420g Red Kidney Beans
• 1 tsp of Chilli Powder
• 100g Natural Yogurt
• Pitta Bread
1. Divide 1 500g pack of lamb mince into 8 evenly sized patties and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
2. Make a salad dressing using 1 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar and 1 tsp of mustard and stir.
3. Halve one whole cucumber lengthways and scoop out the seeds from both halves.
4. Thinly slice the rest of the cucumber and mix with 420g of red kidney beans, toss into the salad dressing and set aside.
5. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil and fry each of the lamb patties until well cooked and hot.
6. Meanwhile, combine 1 tsp of chilli powder with 100g of natural yogurt.
7. Toast the white pitta bread and split them in half.
8. Spread the inside with the yogurt dip and place the patties inside.
9. Serve with salad.