1. Finely grate lemon zest into a large bowl, then squeeze the juice into a separate medium bowl. To the juice bowl, add onion and a pinch of salt.
2. Leave to pickle lightly until needed.
3. To the zest bowl, add 500g of lamb, thyme, cumin, 15g pinenuts, chillies, and plenty of seasoning. Mix well (using your hands is easiest). Divide the mixture into four in the bowl.
4. Shape the balls and then arrange them on a baking tray and grill for 15 minutes.
5. Whilst cooking ass mint to 1 large chopped onion and add into a bowl ready for the table.
6. Bring koftas to the table with tortilla wraps, onion mixture, natural yogurt, iceberg lettuce, and tomato, and let people assemble their supper.