I love to make up my own cleaning solutions as they are better for the environment and will save you money. I have popped my 5 favourite homemade cleaners below, all of these once made will last in your cleaning cupboard for up to 3 months.
I use glass spray bottles and label them.
My Magic Shower Spray
My Ultimate Tile Cleaner
Fabulous homemade Fabric Refresher
• Fill your spray bottle with ¾ water
• Add a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
• 20 drops of your favourite essential oils (you can mix these)
If using to refresh your mattress i highly recommend adding lavender essential oil as this will help aid sleep.
Toilet Powder Cleaner
Mix and then pour directly into your toilet.
You can also add the powder into ice cube tray to make toilet bombs and then add to a pretty jar in your bathroom.
• Half fill your bottle with rubbing alcohol
• Add 25 ml of white vinegar
• 25 drops of essential oils (choose one with antibacterial properties such as, citrus, tea tree or eucalyptus
Do not use this one on granite or marble surfaces.