One pot and perfect for camping.
• White Onion
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 350g Smoked Sausage
• Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
1. Heat 4 heaped spoonfuls of mayonnaise
2. Add in 1 chopped white onion and 2 chopped garlic cloves and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add in 350g of smoked sausages chopped, 2 tbsp of tomatoes puree, 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar, 1 tin of chopped tomatoes, splash of water, 1 vegetable stock cube, and one glass of red wine.
4. Cook for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with rice or bread.