• 100g Chorizo
• 880g Lamb Neck Fillet
• 75g Plain Croutons
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 50ml of White Wine
• 50ml of White Wine Vinegar
• Half tsp of Oregano
• Half tsp of Paprika
• Half tsp of Cumin
• 100ml Lamb Stock
• Bay Leaf
• Green Beans/Veg
1. Gently fry 100g of chorizo in a pan.
2. Once browned remove from the pan and add in and gently fry 800g of lamb neck fillet for a few minutes.
3. Next pour 75g of plain croutons into a food blender with 2 garlic cloves, 50ml of white wine, 50ml of white wine vinegar, half a tea-spoon of oregano, half a tea-spoon of paprika, and half a teaspoon of cumin.
4. Add 100ml of lamb stock and blitz to form a paste.
5. Back to the pan, now add in the chorizo, the bread paste from the blender, and 300ml of lamb stock along with a bay leaf.
6. Bring to the boil and then cover and leave to simmer for 1 hour 30 minutes.
7. Garnish with parsley and serve with green beans and chunky bread. Enjoy!