This is a great one for getting kids to eat butternut squash.
• 2lbs Butternut Squash
• 2 Garlic Cloves
• 1 tbsp of Fennel Seeds
• 2 tsp of Whipping Cream
• 130g Chorizo
• 400g Spaghetti
• 4 Eggs
• 60g Parmesan
1. Put 2lb of butternut squash peeled and chopped onto a preheated baking tray oiled (1 tsp of oil) along with 2 chopped garlic cloves and 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
2. Roast for 3 minutes.
3. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then add to a food processor along with 2 tsp of whipping cream and blitz.
4. In a pan fry 130g of diced chorizo until crispy and then set aside.
5. Boil up 400g of spaghetti until cooked.
6. Whisk together 4 eggs and 60g of Parmesan then pout this over the drained pasta along with the butternut squash puree and stir for 3 minutes.
7. Add in the chorizo and stir through.
8. Serve with Parmesan shavings.