I have always been a promoter of safe cleaning. Having been in the industry a very long time I know how easily accidents can happen. I have been the result of a nasty cleaning accident before.
I have had a few alarming messages recently which was upsetting to read but I felt it would be very responsible for me to encourage safe use of product. Which I have touched upon a little.
Zoflora have sent out a press release to share with my followers.
• Zoflora is not suitable for use in electrical appliances. E.g. Irons, steam cleaners, vacuum cleaners, electrical diffusers
• Zoflora is not safe to be mixed with other chemicals. E.g. Bleach, sodium bicarbonate
• Avoid allowing Zoflora to come into contact with polished wood, or painted or dyed surfaces. Patch test an inconspicuous area first if unsure
• Avoid allowing neat Zoflora to come into contact with skin
• We recommend wearing gloves when using Zoflora and washing hands after use.
• Both liquid and vapour forms of Zoflora are highly flammable when undiluted – keep away from heat, open flames and ignition sources.
• When diluted according to the on-pack instructions, Zoflora becomes non-flammable.
• Zoflora is a chemical which can cause skin and eye irritation and is toxic if swallowed. Always keep your Zoflora out of the sight and reach of children.
• Zoflora is safe to use around pets if diluted according to the on-pack instructions. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces, keep them off until the area has dried.
• Zoflora does not contain phenols, and clouds water when diluted due to the perfume content of the product.
• Zoflora smells so great due to the high perfume content, however this can cause skin sensitivities in some people
• If you expect any adverse reactions to Zoflora stop using immediately
• Always use in a well-ventilated area
• Dispose of used Zoflora down the drain with water, and don’t forget to recycle the box, bottle and cap.
• Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Zoflora can be used safely in hundreds of ways both inside and outside your home, for usage instructions and tips please visit www.zoflora.co.uk