My top hiding places are
- Garage or shed – Hide them in empty boxes or thick bin bags.
- Laundry Basket – Hide items in a disused pillow case and then leave this at the bottom of the ironing pile. I mean in my house I tend to be the only one who does any ironing so the chances of anyone looking here are very slim.
- Suitcase – The holiday suitcases have been put away and are no longer in use so this is the perfect place to hide items
- Family – Use the family for delivers and to hide items, they may have a spare room where you can leave items that no one will see. This is good for larger presents such as bikes.
- Car boot – If you have a boot tidy in the back on your car this is another great hiding spot but always ensure you lock your car.
- Empty shoe boxes – You may have a few of these in the bottom of your wardrobe so empty out the shoes and fill the boxes with presents.
- Loft – Perfect place that children will struggle to get into.
- Plastic Tupperware tub – We all have quite a few of these in the kitchen cupboards, keep a few empty and use these to hold small gifts.
- Filing cabinet – If you have a home office the filing cabinet is a great place as this can also be locked.
- Ottoman – Mine is full of bedding and towels so I can hide items in between.
- Underwear drawer – This is a personal space where no one should go so hide a few items in here.
- In books – Gift cards, iTunes vouchers can easily be hidden within a book
I hope I have given you a few ideas to make your Christmas present hiding a little more stressful.
If you have any hiding places then please feel free to share below, it always great to help each other out and then I can add them on for next year.
Happy Christmas Shopping and as always thank you for taking the time to read my blog