We all want a happy, clear mind and this starts at home. If you are living in messy, cluttered rooms this will
have a negative impact on you and could slow you down.
I challenge you to chuck away items that are not needed. I have created a list below to give you some ideas of items that you no longer need you and will be surprised at how good this makes you feel.
Remember not all items need to be thrown in the bin. Some can be taken to the charity shop or you can have a carboot sale so organise two boxes one for rubbish and one for charity/carboot.
- Out of date news paper and magazines
- Scraps of wrapping paper
- Old paperwork, but make sure you shred anything with personal details on.
- takeaway leaflets that you don’t use
- Birthday and Christmas cards
- Burnt out candles
- Diffuses that have lost their scent
- Plastic tubes that are discoloured
- Out of date tin food
- Odd cutely
- Mugs and glasses that don’t match sets
- Table mats that are peeling and look worn
- Recipe cards you don’t use
- holey tea towels
- Empty jars
- Medication that has expired
- Bathroom products that have expired or that you just don’t use.
- Odd socks
- Odd earrings
- Broken or scratched sun glasses
- Underwear that has frayed or has holes.
- Worn out hair bobbles
- Make up that you don’t wear
- Battered make up brushes
- bedding that no longer matches your colour scheme
- worn out bath towels and mats
- Hair brushes with bristles missing
- Clothes that don’t fit anymore
- Belts that worn and close to braking
- Battered handbags and purses
- Books you have read and won’t read again
- DVD’s that you won’t watch again
- Dried flowers that look tatty
- Chipped ornamants
- Old mobile phone
- Old phone chargers
- Broken light bulbs
- Games consoles that no longer work ot aren’t touched.
- Used batteries
- Broken children toys
- Felt tips and pens that don’t work
- Business cards
- family planner and calendars
- post it note messages
- Computer discs
- Used note pads
- Ink cartrdiges
- Used gift cards
For more help on de-cluttering and tips to help you organise you home read my guide here and let me help you live a clutter free more positive life.
As always thank you for reading
Lynsey Queen of Clean xoxox