Spring Cleaning Check List

spring-cleaning-thumbnail

After the success of my monthly cleaning guide I have now put together your Spring Cleaning check list.

This checklist will indicate what you need to do in each room.  To help you keep on top of your cleaning make sure you tick off when you have completed a task so you know what you have and haven’t done.  As the weather is improving our energy levels are improving so take advantage of this new found energy and get your home in order, organise, de-clutter and clean.  Also remember a clean and tidy house is a happy house.

Please feel free to message me along the way I am also here to help and guide you.

Click here to purchase. £1.00 per copy.

A copy will be sent to you within 24 hours through your paypal email address. If you would like this sending to a different email address then please message me via instagram or queenofclean@life-enterprises.co.uk

If you want to have a daily task and keep on top of your cleaning then I have produced a Cleaning Calendar too.

Happy Spring Cleaning xoxox

Related Posts

12 comments

1. Gaynor says:

If I paid extra could you post these out to me instead

2. Stephanie says:

Hi Lynsey could I purchase all 3 of your cleaning checklists and pay extra for them to be posted to me? Don’t have a printer and love to tick jobs off as I’ve done them 🙂 how much would it be? Kind regards Stephanie

3. Georgia-may Palmer says:

Hi Lynsey I purchased 2 of your print outs the spring cleaning one and Christmas guide and I haven’t received them by email yet, could you please tell me when I am likely to receive them please? Thank you Georgia

• lynseycrombie says:

Hi replied via instagram they are automatically sent the address contacted to your paypal. It can also take upto 24 hours please also check your spam folder and then private message me if still issues.

4. Catherine Riordan says:

Hi Lynsey
    I too do not have a printer and I would like both checklists, daily and Spring clean. Would you please post to me if I buy one of the guides twice? Also, please let me know if you need my address details on a private message.
    Many thanks
    Catherine xx

• Queen of Clean says:

Hi there if you happy to pay postage I can print them off and send them to you? Thanks Lynsey

• Queen of Clean says:

hI Yes of course, if you pay for one of them twice and let me know when you have done and send me your address I will get them out to you. Thanks Lynsey

5. […] a list of what you want to achieve, plan room by room and stick to it.  I have created a Spring Cleaning Checklist which may really help you keep on top and in […]